Stir It, Whip It, Melt It... eat it with a spoon!
FROST'D. can be a replacement for your favorite cookie butter, frosting or other sweet spread, but how do you prepare it? Well, there are a few ways to use it, but we first have to mention: coconut oil is very sensitive to the outside temperature. FROST'D. may be softer or harder at times, but it's really easy to work with. Here are a few tips:
- Want to just scoop FROST'D. out of the jar?
- Stir with a spoon until creamy
- If it's a little hard, run the jar (with cap on) under hot water until it has softened up
- Want to pipe it on to a cake or other dessert?
- We suggest re-whipping in a mixer for a nice and fluffy texture
- A little dry? Add a teaspoon of water
- Want to drizzle it?
- Heat it in a pan over low-medium heat and stir until melted
- You can also dip fruit in the melted FROST'D. and then freeze it for a hard shell
- Other ideas
- Cook with it
- Add to coffee or hot cocoa
We can't wait to see what you're making with FROST'D. Share with us: instagram.com/eatfrostd and #followyoursweettooth